Searching for Content
Searching for content on LBRY is easy! We'll start with lbry.tv and Desktop first, then cover Android below.
Searching on Desktop and lbry.tv
Click your cursor into the top bar, and enter a search term. Typically, you'll see at least 3 items at the top:
- Search - Default if enter is clicked. This is your typical search option, will return all results matching it.
- Exact URL - Select this to navigate directly to the content published at
- Tag - Select this to navigate to the tag page to browse all content tagged
After performing a search, you'll have access to additional filters to help narrow down the results.
- Filtering to files will return content published according to the selected file types.
- Filtering to channels will return only channel results.
Searching on Android
Select the top bar and begin typing. Once you pause or click enter, the search results will appear. Currently there are no filtering options on this platform.
See a mistake? Edit this page on GitHub.